Watch this

Posted by Gingerblossom at 7:34 PM

Monday, January 5, 2009

I got Dan his birthday present in advance. A Seiko titanium watch ( photo right). I can't afford anything better right now being unemployed and all so i thought I would get him a replacement for the Seiko watch he lost ( which I spent 1/3 of my first pay check on! ). There were plenty of other nice watches within my budget but I remembered how Dan liked the fact that his watch was super light. So I hunted around for the same titanium watch... seems like they are rare. Skagen has a pretty big titanium collection but I figured it's not quite Dan's style. I liked it very much so I got that too... I was right. He prefered the Seiko.. so the Skagen's mine. Muah hahaha.

1 comments:

lovexiaolongbao said...

NICE!! i got les a CK down jacket in the end. also early present but very practical. see u back home soon...