Being a gatecrasher

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:17 PM

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


My old office had its annual party last night and some ex-colleagues were kind enough to invite me over for a night of fun and entertainment. Unlike most dull affairs, my ex-colleagues certainly know how to organise a big party. I've experienced 2 parties in my tenure at the company and both were unfailingly hilarious events. People really make the effort to dress up according to theme and the song & dance performances crack me up. This year's party was no different. The theme was Retro night and everyone had their own definition - from red army hats, to victorian style gowns, cheong sams and flapper dresses. The highlight though, and the winner of "best dressed male", had to be Marilyn Monroe. He even had the wind effect to blow his skirt up! It was super funny. Below are some photo highlights. more pictures can be viewed here 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOHH!! Love our pink top!! Very pretty!!

And Marilyn's boobies are pooping out! What an eyesore!!