Home but unable to eat!!! Frustration!!!

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:43 PM

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Since arriving home yesterday I've had a nasty case of the runs. Within 6 hours of landing, I had to go to the loo 10 times! One of which was to throw up the meagre 6 biscuits I had in-flight. For soeone who eats so much and so often, declining lunch and having biscuits instead is truly an indication that something is not right. I was miserable...My first dinner home was "ta baoed" and I could only manage 2 spoonfuls of rice with 5 spoons of soup and 1 slice of fish cake. Not quite the meal I was hoping to have. Almost wanted to cry... no prata, no prawn past chicken, no carrot cake....

The clinic downstairs was closed so I couldn't see the doc to get a diagnosis. Figured I better go check. Afterall, I have been feeling nauseous for 3days, throwing up almost all my dinners. The runs started when I landed home. I ended up taking all my sister's charcoal pills and going to bed early. I was exhausted from all tht running to the loo at home. Sigh... not the best way to start my home trip.

This morning, my tummy is still churning and I haven't had any food yet. Fingers crossed that nothing happens when I do eat... if I finally feel like eating.

0 comments: