When tai tai tries Thai Thai

Posted by Gingerblossom at 3:58 AM

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Corny title, I know.  I'm just very pleased with myself today. I cooked dinner all by myself and it wasn't a 1 dish meal (a.k.a soup)  

With the help of online recipes and premix, I managed to whip up a 3 dish Thai dinner consisting:
1. Tom Yum Prawn& Mushroom Soup
2. Thai Basil Minced Pork
3. Pomelo Salad ( I peeled the darn pomelo myself!) 

I've been wanting to eat something spicy for a while. I like food so spicy it'll singe your eyebrows just by looking at it. Thai food is my fav food so I had very strong motivation to attempt preparing tonight's dinner. After spending 2 looong hours in the kitchen, success was mine! Dan pronounced dinner to be "very delicious". Yay! So this tai tai can finally claim to have at least cooked 1 full meal. 


0 comments: