Snow at last!

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:16 AM

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I drew this on a car parked by the road while walking home from a massage

Finally! Enough snow to cover everything in a layer of white. Much as I hate how dirty it gets and the traffic situation when it snows, today's weather is a welcome drop of moisture to the dry dry air.  BUT, it causes more heartache when I took Ody to the vet for the third time. The air was so cold! He was huddled under the towel and t-shirt in his carrier, shivering. I think its a combination of the cold and fear. Hopefully tomorrow's fourth visit is the final one.

See all that snow on my hood? took less than 2 mins to get that much snow.
Blurred pix... but you can see white spots in the background. Those are snowflakes! Pix taken with my mobile which doesn't seem to deal well with low light

0 comments: