Can't take my eyes off of you ( Frankie Vallie)

Posted by Gingerblossom at 10:33 PM

Friday, February 13, 2009

A. Put your music on shuffle.
B. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
C. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1. What would you say if someone were to say, "Is this o.k.?"
Rich Girl ( Gwen Stefanie)

2. What do you like in a guy / girl?
We are the Champions ( Queen)

3. How do you feel today?
The Sun ( Maroon 5)

4. What is your life's purpose?
Familiar Feelings ( Moloko)

5. What is your motto?
How could I ever Know ( From the musical "Secret Garden".. LOL. yea. how would I know??) 

6. What do your friends think of you?
Your Song ( Josh Groban)

7. What do you think of your parents?
I'll be home for Christmas ( Michael Buble)

8. What do you often think about?
Me & Mr Jones ( Amy Winehouse.. eh? Who the hell is Mr Jones??) 

9. What is 2 + 2?
All Star ( Smash Mouth) 

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Memory ( From the Musical "Cats" by Elaine Paige)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
Make it Rain ( Fat Joe) 

12. What is your life story?
A Belle the Sleeping Car ( From "Starlight Express") 

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Macchine da guerra ( Andrea Bocelli... er... according to Babelfish, this read "Blots from a war"???? right...)

14. What comes to mind when you see the person you like?
The Blower's Daughter ( Damien Rice. uh?) 

15. What do your parents think of you?
Diamonds are Forever ( Kanye West.  I am a diamond of the first water.. the creme de la creme. Like real) 

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Miss Independent ( Kelly Clarkson. LOL) 

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Forever Live & Die ( OMD.. omigod! Seriously? Creepy) 

18. What is your hobby / interest?
Fergalicious ( Fergie) 

19. What do you think of your friends?
How many times, how many lies ( Pussycat Dolls - ouch. how sad) 

20. What is the worst that could happen?
Sexy Naughty ( tata young - that's not that bad! And I didn't even know I had this song!) 

21. How will you die?
Adam & Evenings ( Buddha Bar Living theatre vol 1) 

22. What is the one thing you regret most?
Home (  Michael Buble -  Not true leh. I love my home!) 

23. What makes you laugh?
Lady Sings the Blues ( Billie Holiday-  yes, I'm a sich person. I laugh when you are blue) 

24. What makes you cry?
Family Portrait  ( Pink- well.. I guess when I get struck by homesickness)

25. Will you ever get married?
Let it will be ( Madonna) 

26. What scares you the most?
On my own ( From Les Miserables - yea. it cld be quite scary being stuck on my own on a deserted island) 

27. Does anyone like you?
It had to be you ( Vic Damone) 

28. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Raining again ( Moby) 

29. What hurts right now?
November has come ( Gorillaz.. yea it hurts to be cold in an unheated house) 

30. What will you post this as?
Can't take my eyes off of you ( Frankie Vallie)

0 comments: