Dan & the Baci note

Posted by Gingerblossom at 3:07 AM

Friday, February 6, 2009

We have a box of Baci chox at home thanks to Sharon who gave them to me back in SG. I have a soft spot for Baci chox. In fact I have a soft spot for most stuff from Nestle... polo, cailliers, Kit Kat, Smarties, Maggi chilli sauce, Nescafe, Nespresso, Milkmaid, Movenpick ice cream, Nespresso, Nescafe, Milo ( but only Milo from the Milo truck).... you get the idea. 


But I digress...So last night, Dan & I each had a piece of Baci. I enjoy the little note you find under the wrapper. Reminds me of Fortune Cookies. Mine read "Love possesses not nor is it possessed". I asked Dan about his. 

Gingerblossom: What does yours say?

Dan * Silence* ( clicks away on mouse, smirks at computer screen)

GB: Dear! What does yours say? 

Dan: What? Oh  ( Smirks at me then at the chocolate) Mine says  "Eat me Seymour". 

Geddit? Well i didn't either. "Eat me Seymour" is apparently from the movie Little Shop of Horrors. BTW, that's not what his note says. I have no clue how he remembers these random and corny movie lines AND uses them when you least expect it!!! 


0 comments: