Gadget-y Macbook prezzie

Posted by Gingerblossom at 7:06 AM

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Got a surprise bday gift from Daniel! The spanking new 13inch Macbook!!!! I was just thinking of getting a new laptop a week ago after the existing 3yr old laptop started being wonky. The clever man asked Mountain man to help get one in Singapore some time ago. And he acted so sad just 2 days ago saying, "I haven't got you a present ... how?" I said , "Surprise me." And surprise me he did today.


I love new gadgets but never actually bought any (apart from my camera) for myself. Every funky new gadget I've ever owned is a gift from Daniel. He knows me well indeed! From CD players eons ago to laptops, PDAs, ipods, Osim massagers.... he's always gotten me the perfect birthday gadget! 

Trying to figure out how to use the Macbook now. The last time I used one was in Uni in an agonizing first year photoshop class. But hey, least I managed to get online and write this entry! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try watching the video tutorials on Apple's homepage.

Very helpful.

Unknown said...

Awww... so sweet!

Anonymous said...

he is so sweet right... when i found out i was so excited for you. i can finally break my silence.

lovexiaolongbao