More epicurean adventures in Singapore

Posted by Gingerblossom at 8:23 PM

Sunday, October 5, 2008

To the folks who live in Singapore, blogging photos of the everyday dishes I've had in Singapore may seem pretty dumb . But as Maureen points out to everyone and contantly reminds me," My friend Chenyi, from China." Last night's statement was, " My friend Chenyi, from China, has not eaten Laksa." What she failed to add was, "... not eaten Laksa in 1 year". People assumed I have NEVER eaten laksa. Thank huh Maureen. That is not very possible being Singaporean.

So last night I had Laksa at Holland Village followed by drinks at... drumroll... you guessed it... Wala Wala. This was followed by supper at the corner coffee shop where I had Roti Prata. Love prata. I can eat it anytime, anywhere. In anticipation of the astounding amounts of cholestrol to be consumed last night, I went for a jog beforehand.

Here are pictures of the Singapore Hawker delights that I have indulged upon in the last couple of days since the last food post.

1. Beef rice at Pepper Lunch

2. Beehoon with string beans and fried fish fillet


3. Glorious Roti Prata

4. Ba Chor Mee at a food court


5. Katong Laksa and Otak at Holland Village

1 comments:

Unknown said...

经济米粉!My favourite weekend breakfast!