MORE Singapore food

Posted by Gingerblossom at 12:01 AM

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hehehehe... I can eat and drink plenty! Here's a collage of what I ate over the past week or so.

1. Night out with Mauzzie and the boys at Wala Wala where I ate my fill of chicken wings, stuffed Jalapenos and pizza.



2. Hainanese Curry Rice with pork chops and Cabbage from Telok Blangah Blk 50 something. It's my fav and is super duper good....


3. Ya Kun Kaya toast, half-boiled eggs and a cuppa local coffee . This was my lunch cum tea.


4. Tapas at a Spanish restaurant located in Clarke Quay. The Paella was a tad salty but still yummy.




5. Canapes at the Nescafe press conference held at the Conrad Hotel


6. Dinner at Tiong Bahru Market where I ate my fill of Chwee kuay ( can anyone in China make this??? I will be your loyal supporter!) and Char kway teow. Ooo I shared an ice Kachang with my sis after that . Man, can I eat!


This was her own plate. I had another!

1 comments:

ginaloh said...

gosh..all these pictures are making me hungry. U hving a gastronomic time in Spore :)