So darn tired

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:36 AM

Monday, April 27, 2009

Idiots downstairs are renovating a shop and they started at freaking 7.50am on Sat AND Sun. Pissed me off. I called estate management to put a stop to it. Which happened for like 10mins and I bet the security guard walked away and they started again. Which part of NO RENOVATION WORKS ON WEEKENDS do they not understand????!!!  It's been going on since last week!! 


I didn't want to get out of bed to go scream at the numbskulls downstairs. Ended up calling estate management 3 times between 7.50- about 9am. Telling them for god's sake to use their brains! I've already told them since last week these idiots were starting work far too early. Instead of waiting till 7.50am the next day for me to call and yell at someone, they should take some initiative to station someone there to stop them from starting till 9am or not at all on weekends! 

The last guy who picked up my irate call seemed to have got the point because they only started drilling at 9am today. But it's too little too late - my weekend was ruined and I'm darn tired today.

0 comments: