what a mess...

Posted by Gingerblossom at 5:42 AM

Wednesday, March 2, 2011


BEFORE: Taken in 2008 before the house got a new coat of paint.


Home reno is tiring... I had to search for sinks, taps, lights, ceiling fans ... spend hours at Ikea with Daniel seeking inspiration for storage ideas... decide on laminates... ensure that the white paint I asked for is indeed pristine white.

And so far, this is what I have to show for it... ( ok, these pictures were taken randomly with my mobile. It's so messy I can't bring myself to photograph anything)

This is the bedroom after they tore down the built in cabinets

This is the kitchen mid-way of being taken apart

The mess seen from the living room.
Part of the wall is being taken down and replaced with doors...

This is the kitchen as of today.
If you're wondering why it's so grey, that's because it's going to have
2 plain concrete walls, dark grey floor tiles, one blue tiled wall and white cupboards.
Reminds me of Greece!

0 comments: