My first attempt at scrapbooking

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:54 AM

Monday, March 7, 2011


Inspired by Miss Qoo and by the gorgeous bits and pieces at The Paper Market and NBC Japanese stationery shop, I decided to give scrapbooking a whirl.


Um... not very successful given I bought a base piece that had too many words!
Did not stick a photo on the page as this is meant to be sent to a friend for her to insert her own upcoming wedding pix...With a little ingenuity, I managed to create photo placeholders which are hidden by the 3D stickers.

Ah well! I learnt a few things from this first try. Maybe better ideas ( and end results) the next time.

1 comments:

QooFamily Blog said...

good start!! I am still a beginner la... U shld check out this mummy's blog..she is cool!
http://makingmum.blogspot.com/
yah, she is the one which I recognize her son at one of the scrapebooking craft at Papermarket ;)