first day back at work

Posted by Gingerblossom at 5:28 AM

Monday, March 2, 2009

Except for the new faces, it was almost like I never left! My email account, it appears, was never really deleted. Just temporarily taken offline. So this morning, I had over 700 new unread mail messages that have accumulated since the day I left. Freaky. I trashed them all. 


Was assailed by momentary doubt today on whether I could get back into the swing of things when I started going through a couple of proposals and brand presentations for a new account I'm to work on. Couldn't seem to understand it ( nothing to do with language, it was in English). I read, then reread it trying to figure out what we want to communicate.. I could see the process, but I couldn't see the end positioning. Maybe I've gone stupid after 6 mths of bumming. Asked around a little and realised... No one who's read the presentation seems to be able to tell me what's the positioning! 

Phew.. I was rather relieved that it may not just be me after all.  Fingers crossed I don't say anything dumb at tomorrow's client meeting!

0 comments: