Zoo-therapy

Posted by Gingerblossom at 1:37 AM

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Made a trip to the wholesale centres at the zoo today for a spot of cheap retail therapy..and this is what I bought. Total damage: 305 RMB / SGD68 and I only spent 4 RMb on transport having taken the subway to Xizhimen and trudged 1km from station to the zoo. Talk about CHEAP retail therapy.


PS: only 2 items here are for me, the black and the blue tees, the rest are for my sis and frens back home. Apparently the bag's one of those old Nine West collections. The seller kept telling me Xi Jiu...I had a closer look to realise she meant Nine West... I just thought it'll make my sis a nice work bag!!

3 comments:

karma chameleon said...

This makes me think I should attempt another trip there! On my first attempt, I think I was a little taken back by the number of stalls and I was kinda walking ard dazed not knowing where to start, what to look for, what to buy etc etc and went back empty handed!

QooFamily Blog said...

urgh... i shall stick to my decision of "No shopping for the next 6 months"... ;)

Unknown said...

ahhh!!! I need to make a trip to the zoo too!!