Airflown kueh delivered by mum, dad & sis

Posted by Gingerblossom at 8:03 PM

Friday, May 8, 2009

My parents & sis arrive in Beijing tonight! Yay! I hear my dad's bringing bazhang for Dan. 


I have instructed my sis to bring ang ku kueh. That seems to be the kueh I miss eating most... nothing like a piece of ang ku kueh from the little shop across from Queensway shopping centre... the old Teochew aunties make super kuehs!  Dan likes their soon kueh and that pink thing stuffed with rice ( i can't bring myself to eat that for some strange reason). We used to drop by the shop on weekends cos it's near our place, and have kueh for tea, followed by an evening run around our estate. 

Oh to be able to jog outdoors again! 

1 comments:

judebabe said...

oohhhh...
I love the soon kueh and the pink kueh from Queensway... ( i stay around there too...)

They are my must-eat whenever I am home! ha!

Enjoy your family time (& the kuehs)! :)