2 mins for myself

Posted by Gingerblossom at 6:48 PM

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's a crazy week at work. I almost ( only almost) feel like crying from frustration. Last evening I had a pounding headache after a full day event. I still had a pile of work to finish but the throbbing was too much. I went to bed. 


Woke at 6.30am this morning to try and complete the work ( an impossibility) . Stupid deadline's Friday morning. I still haven't finished it of course. Just taking this 2 mins for myself to vent my frustration somewhere. Guess I'll have to work late again today cos there's no way of completing 3 proposals by Friday with 4 meetings today. 1 of which I am sure is going to be long and useless. 

My consolations this morning - eating one of my precious ang ku kuehs and hugging the cats. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

加油! The weekend is almost here!!