so many things so little time

Posted by Gingerblossom at 9:10 AM

Sunday, June 13, 2010

So. I've had a brief think about the things I want to see in NYC

1. Dinosaur bones a the Museum of Natural history
2. Egyptian temple at the Met Museum
3. A broadway show
4. 30 Rockefeller Centre ( simply cos I love Liz Lemon)
5. The inside of the statue of liverty ( so the the scene from X-men seem more real... the one with wolverine hanging off the side)
6. Queens ( cos I love Ugly Betty)
7. 5th Avenue ( cos when I was a kid, my mum has this Elizabeth Arden Fragrance - Red Door on 5th Avenue and I used to wonder what was the big deal about this street)
8. Woodbury Common - simply because it's got 220 outlet stores!!!! Talk about shop till you drop..

Things i want to eat:
1. Hotdog
2.Hotdog
3. Something at Jean George, Nobu, Daniel or a Mario Batali Restuarant...

0 comments: