Zootopia

Posted by Gingerblossom at 1:35 AM

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I went to the wholesale markets again.. Ok. I know if you've been there before, you're probably thinking " but they sell so much junk!" I like the zoo because of the junk. It's quite fun picking out the gems from the junk! And I usually have quite a bit of success.


Today I got meself:
1. High cut Ugg boots in black... I like black and it matches just about everything in my wardrobe
2. Leggings ( tights if you will) in black with studs on the side
3. A black racer tee with black studs
4. A long striped shirt to wear with leggings
5. levi's jeans ( I think a bit too small cos I insisted to auntie that all my jeans are size 26) 
6. A work jacket with 3/4 sleeves
7. 2 super cute Patrick the starfish toy
8. Triumph & women's secret lingerie ( there's only 1 store that stocks these... I went round and round looking for it!!!)
9. A lace tee with funny poofy sleeves
10.  A fleece lined sweater for my bro
11. Socks

In all, I spent about 700RMB. Not too considering the stuff I've managed to pick up this trip :)







4 comments:

lovexiaolongbao said...

everytime i see studdy stuff i think of u.

Unknown said...

Oooh! I love the bling bling racer tank! Very nice!

Gingerblossom said...

heehee... bling top is.... 20rmb only!!!!!

QooFamily Blog said...

walau eh..leggings with studs..only u can carry it!;0